one of my friends is allergic too chocolate and i forgot and i offered him a brownie and he said '; i'm allergic too chocolate remember lol'; and i feel sooo bad so does anyone have a non-chocoalte recipie????Any non-chocolate brownie recipes?? PLZ HELP!!!!!?
How about Butterscotch Brownies?
* 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
* 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 1 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 egg
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
* 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
* 1/4 cup shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
2. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie plate and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
4. In a large bowl, beat the butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer until well combined.
5. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until just combined.
6. Stir in the flour mixture until just incorporated.
7. Add the butterscotch chips, nuts, and coconut and stir until combined.
8. Scrape dough into the prepared pan, spreading evenily and pop the plate into the oven.
9. Bake 28 to 32 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out almost clean.
10. Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack.
11. Cut brownies into desired size wedges.
12. Serve warm or at room temperature.Any non-chocolate brownie recipes?? PLZ HELP!!!!!?
where it calls for chocolate in the recipe just substitute white chocolate. its not technically chocolate, it has no cocoa %26amp; im assuming when she says chocolate she means cocoa? check w/ her though
you can make lemon bars. they are SOOOO yummy....
or you can make carob brownies, carob is a bit like chocolate it has a similar flavor.
You can also make like peanut butter brownies but they'd be a bit rich.
Bake what are called ';blonde brownies';. Instead of adding chocolate chips, add pecans or raisins.
You should try all recipes.
Just don't use chocolate.