Thursday, January 7, 2010

How should I add hershey's kissables to my brownie recipe?

Should I add them to the batter or sprinkle them on top before I put them in the oven? Or should I sprinkle them on top after they are cooked? I'm just no sure if they will melt in the oven or not.. any experienced bakers out there?How should I add hershey's kissables to my brownie recipe?
We have a family brownie recipe that's we've made for at least 50 years. Within the last 10 years or so, I've taken to cutting big chunks of dark chocolate from a Trader Joe's Pound Plus bar and just mixing them right in when I add flour and nuts at the end. It's always worked perfectly with no changes to the original recipe. And it makes the brownies 100% better - which is saying a lot!!How should I add hershey's kissables to my brownie recipe?
HERSHEY KISS BROWNIES





1 c. butter


1 (12 oz.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips


1 1/3 c. sugar


2 tsp. vanilla


4 eggs


1 c. flour


1 c. pecans, chopped


Hershey Kisses





Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 48 tassie pans with cups with foil liners. Melt butter in microwave or on top of stove. Add chocolate chips and stir until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in sugar and vanilla until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, stirring briskly after each addition until incorporated. Gradually stir in flour until blended. Add nuts.


Fill cups 2/3 to 3/4 inch full. Bake 22-25 minutes. Do not overbake, centers should be moist. Place Hershey Kiss on top of each brownie as soon as it is removed from oven. Remove from pans and cool on racks.
Add them to the batter. Place them in a bowl with 1 teaspoon of water and 1 tablespoon of flour. The flour helps them from sinking to the bottom and the water helps the flour to adhere to the kisses.
i would say just add it to the batter so they will melt in the brownies and a cool color :] and then sprinkle some on top also
Just toss them in a little flour (forget the water) and fold into the batter before baking.
Add them to the batter.
  • fast loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment