Thursday, January 7, 2010

If my brownie recipe says to preheat to 320deg, and my cookie?

recipe says to preheat to 375, what degree should I preheat to? Should I bake them separately?If my brownie recipe says to preheat to 320deg, and my cookie?
never bake two separate things at the same time. Same thing yes, two different never. I definetly know that you should bake them separately.If my brownie recipe says to preheat to 320deg, and my cookie?
I don't get what you want


I have always thought that 350F was a magic number for all. unless you want a crispy brown crust.


320-- 350-- 375--???


Brownies are cake Not cookies
I would bake them separately. In my experience, baking temperatures need to be more precise than other cooking temperatures.
bake brownies first then up the oven and bake the cookies
Korkle's answer is correct.





However, 320 degrees sounds a tad low for the brownies if you are in the U.S. Make sure you double-check the recipe.
try 350 and keep an eye on them should be fine... fine... fine..

No comments:

Post a Comment