I'm trying to find a recipe for brownies that is completely homemade, and that can be served either iced or uniced and with nuts or without nuts. Does anyone have a good brownie recipe thats not from a mix?
One Bowl Brownies
4 squares BAKER'S unsweetened chocolate
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
2 cups sugars
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup flour
1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
Heat oven to 350 F (325 F for glass baking dish).
MICROWAVE chocolate and butter in large microwavable bowl on high 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
STIR sugar into chocolate until well blended. Mix in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour and walnuts until well blended. Spread in greased 13 x 9 inch bake pan.
BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool in pan. Cut into squares.Does anyone have a good brownie recipe thats not from a mix?
* 200g butter
* 125g plain chocolate, broken up
* 2 medium eggs
* 210g caster sugar
* 100g plain flour
* 125g walnuts, roughly chopped (optional)
* Icing sugar, for dusting
1. Line a tin with baking paper. Preheat the oven to 180C/ fan160C/gas 4.
2. Melt the butter and chocolate in a small pan over a low heat, stirring until melted. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
3. In a bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar, until thick and foamy. Whisk in the chocolate, then fold in the flour and walnuts. Pour and spread in the tin and bake for 20-25 minutes. To check if the brownie is cooked, push a cocktail stick into the mixture, leave for 2 seconds, then remove 鈥?if the cocktail stick is clean and not sticky, it is cooked. Cool.
4. Dust with icing sugar and using a knife, cut into squares.
If you want the brownies to be more chewy put some maple syrup in :]
www.foodnetwork.com It is a wonderful source for recipes. Also, lots of different variation's on the subject that you are interested in.
My hobby is cooking, I live in Louisiana. I do have homemade recipes,but at the present I'm cooking as of 1 week ago for Party's Family gatherings ETC. No time to copy mine sorry.
I Love This Recipe but instead i put the chocolate chips with the butter and cocoa powder it taste more creamier
www.chefscene.co.za is pretty good