exact recipes hopefully :D please and thank you.Sorry for taking up your time :DAny brownie recipes without using beater?
Any recipe (or boxed mix) that you have can be beaten by hand.... remember, brownies have been made for many years - before there was electricity for mixersAny brownie recipes without using beater?
I never use a beater to make brownies, just a big wooden spoon and a large mixing bowl.
Chewy Cocoa Brownies
1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
2 tablespoons water
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup Nestle Toll House baking cocoa
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1. PREHEAT oven to 350掳 F.
2. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
3. COMBINE sugar, butter and water in large bowl.
4. Stir in eggs and vanilla extract.
5. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; stir into sugar mixture.
6. Stir in nuts.
7. Spread into prepared baking pan.
8. BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky.
9. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
10. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
11. Cut into bars.
Terri's note: I dissolve 2 teaspoons instant coffee in the water.
This is entirely optional.
If you don't mind making brownies out of a box, then the Betty Crocker brownie mix doesn't require beaters, just a large spoon.
I've never used an electric beater to make my brownies. Just use a wooden spoon