Sunday, December 20, 2009

Does anyone have any Marijuana Brownie or cookie recipes.?

I need some MJ recipes , I want to try brownies or cookies.


I have never made MJ Brownies or cookies before. Do they get you as stoned as smoking? Plus I have to do this family trip thing and theres gonna be a lot of people , I want to get stoned without anyone knowing it.Does anyone have any Marijuana Brownie or cookie recipes.?
just baked them like u would and crush up weed and add it to the cookie dough and bake LOL!!!Does anyone have any Marijuana Brownie or cookie recipes.?
Shame, shame!


I had the recipe about 25 years ago...can't remember it though. Must be because of all the brain cells that blew up from eating so many of those brownies!


:)
I use pot-butter to cook with.
Yes they do so beware how many you eat as it just creeps up on you, not like smoking!!! Just use a cookie mix and add ground MJ.
  • Will using skin so soft bath oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment