okay i have to bake brownies for a school project and i need to have the recipe step-by-step...there's a catch...i have to put them in 6 steps or under! i need 6 steps for making brownies...but it has to include everything even, like, getting out a bowl and measuring cups(obvious)
and, i have to put the materials needed!
materials needed:Easy %26amp; delicious brownie recipes?
1. Turn the oven on to 350 degrees.
2. Line a 8x8 pan with aluminum foil.
3. Melt 1 stick of butter in a saucepan. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in 6 Tablespoons of cocoa.
5. Stir in 1 cup of sugar.
6. Stir in 2 eggs.
7. Stir in 3/4 c flour.
8. Stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla.
9. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the brownies comes out clean.
10. Cool and enjoy.
You can add 1/2 c raisins, nuts or chocolate chips if you want - with the vanilla.
For six steps, combine step 4,5,6,7 into one step - just add it all at once and stir til mixed. STep 10 isn't really necessary either - we know to eat them without being told.Easy %26amp; delicious brownie recipes?
6 tablespoons of cocoa
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup suger
1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1/4 teaspoons salt
1/3 cup flour
preheat oven to 325 degrees F heats for 35 minutes.
This is one of the easiest recipes I have ever used. Maybe you can use it :) Good luck!