I can only use Cocoa powder; not chocolate squares.
Links would be loved.
=)Some good fudgy brownie recipes?
3/4 cup cocoa
1/2 tsp baking soda *
2/3 cup oil
1/2 cup boiling water (measure accurately)
2 cups sugar
1 1/3 cup unsifted all-purpose flour
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
* (may use 1 1/3 self rising flour - omit baking soda and salt)
1) Stir Cocoa %26amp; baking soda in mixing bowl
2) Blend in 1/3 cup oil
3) Add boiling water; stir until mixture thickens
4) Stir in sugar, eggs %26amp; remaining 1/3 cup oil; stir until smooth
5) Add flour, vanilla %26amp; salt; Blend completely
6) Pour into lightly greased 13 x 9 pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool may frost if desired.Some good fudgy brownie recipes?
Just take any fudgy brownie recipies and take the unsweetend chocolate and change it to cocoa powder with this
When you substitute cocoa for unsweetened chocolate, you generally use 3 tablespoons of cocoa and 1 tablespoon of butter, oil, or shortening to replace 1 ounce of chocolate. Since you want to go in the opposite direction, you need to find a way to remove from your recipe the extra fat you are adding. For each ounce of unsweetened chocolate you use, omit 1 tablespoon of whatever fat is called for elsewhere in your recipe, if possible.
Here is a link to my fudge topped brownie recipe. The recipe calls for chocolate chips but that is to make the frosting, these are great without the frosting.
pics and reviews
Has a pic too!