Sunday, December 20, 2009

How can i bake a brownie recipe with flaky top? I've tried many brownie recipes but they always end up with?

My brownies always end up with crunchy top..how can i bake with a flaky top%26gt;How can i bake a brownie recipe with flaky top? I've tried many brownie recipes but they always end up with?
Hm, try my old family recipe. Ridiculously easy and I've never had a crust on top - just even all the way through and a paper thin layer on the top.





I've posted this recipe before and people seem to like it...


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





Brownies





2 ozs unsweetened chocolate


1/4 c butter (1/2 stick)


1 c sugar (I use a little less because I like them less sweet)


2 eggs


1 tsp vanilla


1/2 c flour


1/8 tsp salt


1/2 c chopped walnuts (or pecans) even better if you toast them first


1/2 c semisweet chocolate -- chunked from a bar





Preheat oven to 325. Line 8 or 9 inch square pan with wax paper, butter paper. Melt chocolate and butter in medium pan. Add sugar, eggs and vanilla, mix. Stir in flour, nuts, chunked chocolate and salt and pour into prepared pan. Bake about 25 minutes. (I go for slightly underbaked - that way they stay nice and chewy). Cool in pan on rack for 5 minutes, then flip over out of the pan, peel off the wax paper and continue to cool on rack. Eat them quick or cover them up tightly once cool so they stay chewy.How can i bake a brownie recipe with flaky top? I've tried many brownie recipes but they always end up with?
That's a lot of pressure - having a recipe picked as best answer before you've tried it - I hope you like them! Report Abuse

The idea is not to refrigerate the brownies , here is a link with some more tips





http://baking.about.com/od/brownies/a/hi鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment