Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do you make a brownie recipe you came up with?

I want to make brownies for a party, but i don't want it to be a recipe from some website.I want it to be custom.I kinda want to make up the whole recipe but don't know how to start.Remember i want to add my touch to it! HELP!How do you make a brownie recipe you came up with?
All you have to do is find a few recipes to see what ingredients are always there - like flour, sugar, backing powder (or soda) and use those pretty much to a T. This way, you know you at least have the right base.





You can basically play with everything else from there - chocolate, vanilla, eggs, nuts, etc.How do you make a brownie recipe you came up with?
I would find a regular recipe and add things to it... I would put chocolate frosting on it and then decorate it with white chocolate chips in different designs also try adding a dash of cinnimon and make it interesting. GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment